Save the date for Staffing Camp from July 7-13. This leadership event is for juniors and seniors only.
WHO CAN BE A STUDENT STAFFER?
Each student that you consider should have:
- A growing and maturing relationship with Jesus
- Completed at least two years of high school
- A desire to serve and work hard with a positive attitude
- Participated in a Student Life or Student Life For Kids Camp as a student or student leader (or will be the following week with Connection Students)
WHAT ARE A STUDENT STAFFER’S RESPONSIBILTIES?
- Auditorium Load In and Load Out of production gear, sets, etc.
- Preparation for Check-In (posting signs, setting up rooms, etc.)
- First day of Camp Check-In (name tags, greeting, parking, etc.)
- Recreation games (set-up/take-down, lead activities)
- Production technical support (cameras, backstage, etc.)
- Store sales (set-up/take down, selling merchandise, inventory)
- Camp Office support (making copies, collating documents, etc.)
- Other assigned tasks
WHAT DOES STUDENT LIFE PROVIDE STUDENT STAFFERS?
- Meals and housing while staffing
- An opportunity to develop servant leadership skills
- A Student Staffer T-shirt to be worn every full day of Camp
WHY DOES IT COST $50 PER PERSON?
We have found a nominal fee – which is a fraction of the cost Student Life incurs hosting each staffer – helps students take their commitment to serve more seriously. This fee is due when you sign up online by March 28.
WHAT DO I NEED TO TURN IN?
Your completed Student Staffing Application. Once your application is approved by the Connection Students Staff, you will be allowed to register and reserve your spot! To have your application approved, turn in a completed form to Tyler and be ready for a 5-10 minute meeting discussing your application. Limited space is available. Approval will be based on:
- Proven spiritual growth
- Commitment to Student Ministry
- First come, first serve
For more information, contact Tyler Jordan.