Attention all smarty-pants, know-it-alls, and brainiacs. This is your time to shine. Put all that useless knowledge to use at Trivia Night on Saturday, June 1, in the Atrium from 5:30-8:30pm. Cost is $15 for an individual, or you may purchase a full eight-person table for $120. Proceeds from the evening will help send our kids and students to camp this summer. This fundraising event is for adult trivia lovers of all ages. Tea, water and coffee will be provided. Each team is encouraged to bring snacks for their table! Questions? Contact Jen Abercrombie at 778-1131 or email@example.com.
How it works:
1. Form a team – Each team is made up of 8 people. You can sign up as a team or individuals. If you don’t have a team, we will be happy to partner you with others. Each table will need a team captain. Team Captains are responsible for recruiting team members and will be the contact person for the team.
2. Sign up – You can sign up online at connectionpoint.tv/events or by filling out the attached form and returning it to your LifeGroup or the church office.
3. Pick extra add-ons
- Table Decoration Contest – 1 extra point for top 3 best decorated tables.
- Theme: Pick Your Favorite Decade
- Envelope Trivia – ($10) Purchase an envelope full of extra trivia questions. Winner gets bonus points towards their total!
- Mulligan – ($10) Each table can purchase up to 3 mulligans, also known as a “do over” or “freebee.” This will allow you to erase a wrong answer and get the point!
4. Play - We will play 10 rounds of 10 questions each. Every round will have a different topic like American history, pop culture, sports, the Bible, current events, music, etc.