ROC FITNESS CENTER - closed through March 31
Based on recently updated guidelines from county officials and our commitment to serve you and keep you healthy, we are closing the ROC Fitness Center and canceling all associated activities effective at 4:00pm on Wednesday, March 18. We plan to reopen on Wednesday, April 1. Please check back for updates as this schedule may change.
You are an important part of our ROC family, so we ask you stay committed to the ROC during this time by not canceling your membership with us. Our doors will reopen again soon and we look forward to getting ROC Fit together once again.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROC EXPRESS CAFE - closed through March 31
The ROC Express Café will close at 12:00pm on Thursday, March 19, and plans to reopen Wednesday, April 1. Please check back for updates as this schedule may change.
ROC BOOKSTORE - closed through March 31
The ROC Bookstore will close at 2:00pm on Wednesday, March 18, and plans to reopen Wednesday, April 1. Please check back for updates as this schedule may change.
LITTLE LEARNERS PRESCHOOL
Due to the “stay at home” mandate, and following Raytown Public Schools, we will remain closed until April 27. The church building remains closed as well. We are not accepting new student enrollment packets at this time. Please continue to check our site for when that will change.
Questions? Contact PJ Null at email@example.com
A TIME TO DANCE & CELEBRATION ACADEMY
At this time we are not holding A Time to Dance or Celebration Academy classes or lessons at our Raytown Campus.
A Time to Dance is posting daily physical activities for three different age groups on their Facebook page.
For more information, please contact Megan Buck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the health and safety of children and families in our community, childcare will remain open only for Connection Point staff children at this time.
Questions? Contact Julie Pieratt at email@example.com.
Give Online, Via Text & By Mail
During this season, we are unfortunately unable to host LifeGroup gatherings on either of our church campuses. However, we encourage each LifeGroup to continue meeting during this season. Here are some alternative ways to meet with your group:
- Host online – By using a platform such as Facebook Live, the teacher can present a lesson while the members of the group interact with each other in real time.
- Small groups gather in one home – If your group is small enough to meet comfortably in one person's home, we encourage you to gather for community, growth, and worship.
- Large groups gather in many homes - If your group is too large to meet in one home, we encourage you to break into smaller groups during this time and meet in multiple homes to keep in community with one another.
- Meet with your family – If you aren't comfortable meeting in someone else's home, meet in your own home with your family. Each Sunday we are gathering online, we will provide Bible study resources for all age groups on our Sunday Resources page. We encourage you to utilize some of these resources to foster growth and community within your own family.
Prayer List & Hospital Visits
Thank you for continuing to be faithful in your giving during this difficult season. As a result of your generosity, we are able to continue hosting church services for 1,000+ online, provide Bible study resources, and meet the tangible needs of the hungry and hurting in our church and community.
To give online, visit our Give page.
To give via text, text CONNECTIONPC to 77977.
To give via mail*, send checks to:
Connection Point Church
10500 E 350 Highway
Raytown, MO 64138
* While the building is closed, the Post Office will hold our mail and a member of our staff finance team will collect it from the Post Office on weekdays.
Our Pastoral Office offers support for all aspects of life. To let us know you or a loved one needs care, please use one of these contact methods:
Prayer Request Line – Call 816-778-1144 to leave a prayer request for the church-wide prayer list.
Pastoral Care Line – Please call 816-778-1110 when you or a loved is in the hospital or if death is imminent. During this season we will not be able to make in-person visits, but someone from our Pastoral Care Team would be honored to call and pray with you.
We love you and we are praying for you!
PRESCHOOL MINISTRY BAGS
Our Preschool Team has created bags of age-appropriate activities for 2 year olds through kindergarteners. You may pick up a bag for your child just inside the ROC entrance. Be sure to visit the Preschool Facebook Group for digital resouces as well!
Various ministries will update their Facebook pages with videos, resources, and updates in the days ahead.
- Facebook - @connectionpcstudents
- Instagram - @connectionpcstudents
- TikTok - @connectionpcstudents
- Young Adults
- Lee's Summit Campus
- Connection Point Church
As the people of God we cannot submit to fear, but faith. But as people of faith, we are to walk in wisdom, which is why at Connection Point Church campuses we are doing the following to prevent the spread of germs:
- Sanitizing all surfaces before/after use
- Limiting people allowed in the building to a small group of staff members
- Providing online resources for LifeGroups
- Providing video streaming for worship services
- Following guidlines set in place by the CDC and Jackson County regarding public gathering attendance limits
YOU CAN HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.