WHEN: 1st Thursday of the month @ 9:30am
WHERE: Raytown Campus – Fellowship Hall
CONTACT: Brenda McBride – email@example.com or 816-673-0942
Women On Mission is an organization for women 18 years of age and older designed to encourage women to grow in the knowledge of Christ and His mission plan and strive to give every person the opportunity to hear and respond to the gospel.
In Women on Mission, we:
- learn about missions and missionaries
- pray for unreached people groups. Have special times of prayer and study such as Weeks of Prayer for Missouri Missions, International Missions and North America Missions.
- support missions by focusing on short term or ongoing mission projects and how to help with local, regional, state, national and international missions.
- do mission projects and witness.
- develop spiritually towards a mission lifestyle.
- participate in the work of our church and denomination.
Meetings are held monthly on the first Thursday at 9:30am in the Fellowship Hall.