How do I join?
Stop by any time to meet our staff, see our equipment, and evaluate our service. If you like what you see, becoming a member of the ROC is simple! Get a head start by downloading the forms. You can fill them out at home and bring them with you, saving you time at the office window and getting you right to the fitness center floor!
• Orientation on all exercise equipment
• Access to all exercise equipment
• Access to all group exercise classes
• Access to indoor walking track
• Access to the gymnasium for Open Play basketball and volleyball
Fitness Center Fees
Per Month*: $25
Per Month*: $39
Walking Track Only
Per Month*: $5
$5 per day
Day Pass includes access to the cardio area, the weight room, the walking track, and all group exercise classes for day pass was purchased.
* Members who choose to pay their membership fee on a monthly basis may pay via automatic draft from checking, savings, or credit card each month. This payment will be set up upon enrollment. No cash accounts allowed.
** Members who pay annually will pay a discounted rate, which is like getting two months membership free.
What truly sets the ROC Fitness Center apart from the rest is we offer membership with no contracts. We ask for a written cancellation form to be completed 30 days prior to cancellation.
- Membership must be canceled by completing a cancellation form 30 days prior to cancellation.
- Any outstanding balance at the time of cancellation must be resolved before a membership will be reinstated at a later time.
- There will be no pro-rated refund or other refund once a payment has been received.
- Connection Point and the ROC reserve the right to deny re-application to any previously cancelled participant.