We would love to have you join our staff team! If we are hiring, we will list open positions here. If there are no openings, please check back! If you have questions regarding the hiring process at Connection Point Church, contact Laura Davis.
Connection Point Church is now hiring a part-time security officer for the Raytown Campus. Experience in law enforcement is preferred but not required. Training is provided.
Apply: Send résumés to Don Keith.
We are looking to add a part-time employee (29 hours/week) to our Raytown Campus Facilities Team. Responsibilities include lifting chairs and tables, vacuuming, general cleaning, and operating cleaning equipment (training provided). This is a vital team and ministry of the church as they maintain the facility and support other teams in leading people to connect with Jesus, one another, and God’s purpose.
Apply: Contact Doug Templeton, Facilities Director, at 816-210-2478 or email@example.com
The Digital Media Producer is a full-time position that is responsible for creating and maintaining an engaging web presence through social media, email newsletters, and website. The position is also responsible for creating videos for worship services, social media, events, and external and internal communications of Connection Point Church and its individual campuses. This includes testimony videos, video announcements, message series introductions, promotional videos, creative storytelling, and special projects.
- Conceptualize and produce videos to enhance the worship service experience
- Create motion backgrounds for Sunday morning lyric slideshows
- Produce videos requested by pastors to support message series
- Edit Sunday message video to be archived and posted online
- Manage all church-wide social media channels to create an engaging experience while maintaining the church’s voice and brand
- Collaborate with Communications Team to develop videos for social media
- Audit ministry-level social media channels throughout the year for effectiveness and messaging
- Update and maintain church website on a weekly basis
- Update and maintain church mobile app on a weekly basis
- Produce videos for special church-wide projects
- Produce videos requested by various ministries
- Capture footage of Sunday mornings, events, and ministries at all campuses to use in promotional videos
- Collaborate with Communications Director and Media Director to monitor the Sunday morning experience of our Online Campus and Facebook Live
- Recruit and schedule volunteers to host the Sunday morning online experiences
- Create and send church-wide email newsletters
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree in Digital Media Production or related field preferred.
- Experience in video production and web or social media management required.
- Ability to maintain the status and manage the progression of multiple projects with deadlines.
- Ability to work well with peers and supervisors to achieve a common goal.
- Desire and aptitude to learn new technology and trends in websites, social media, and video.
- Proficiency in all social media platforms required.
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro and After Effects (or comparable software) required.
- Experience in Drupal, WordPress, ProPresenter, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office is preferred.
Apply: Submit résumé, link to video reel, and any applicable social media, website, and other online communication samples to Alyson Browning at firstname.lastname@example.org.