We would love to have you join our staff team! If we are hiring, we will list open positions here. If there are no openings, please check back! If you have questions regarding the hiring process at Connection Point Church, contact Laura Davis.
The Videographer is a full-time position that is responsible for all videos for worship services, social media, events, and external and internal communications of Connection Point Church and its individual campuses. This includes all testimony videos, video announcements, message series introductions, promotional videos, creative storytelling, and special projects.
- Collaborate with Communications Director to develop weekly video announcements for services and social media
- Produce videos requested by pastors to support message series
- Conceptualize and produce videos to enhance the worship service experience
- Produce videos for special church-wide projects (e.g. LifeCoach, Vision, Testimonies, Baptisms, etc.)
- Produce videos requested by various ministries
- Edit Sunday message video to be archived and posted online
- Work with Communications Director to select and edit message and worship clips to be posted on social media
- Capture footage of Sunday mornings, events, and ministries at all campuses to use in promotional videos
- Participate in worship and creative planning meetings to provide input regarding video and other creative aspects of worship services and events
- Create motion backgrounds for Sunday morning lyric slideshows
- Fill in on control room and camera positions as needed for Sunday mornings and special events
- Work with Media Director to train Sunday morning video volunteers
- Monitor the Sunday morning experience of our Online Campus
- Maintain and manage all video equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree in Video Production or related field preferred.
- 3+ years career experience in video production required.
- Ability to maintain the status and manage the progression of multiple projects with deadlines.
- Ability to work well with peers and supervisors to achieve a common goal.
- Experience in Premiere Pro and After Effects is required. Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, ProPresenter, and PowerPoint is preferred.
Apply: Submit résumés and links to demo reels to Laura Davis.